This document is an electronic record in terms of the information technology act, 2000, and the rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the information technology act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
You shall hereinafter be referred to as "Party”.
By agreeing to use/ avail the services, You represent, warrant, undertake and confirm that -
- * The Registration Data provided by You is true, current, complete and accurate in all respects. You agree to promptly update Your Registration Data, in case of any change, so that Your information remains true, current, complete, and accurate at all times.
- * GHMC shall be entitled to suspend, without any prior notice to You, Your access to the whole or any part of the services and/ or the Portal if in the opinion of GHMC you have acted in contravention of these Terms and Conditions. GHMC further has the right to temporarily suspend access to the whole or any part of the services and/ or the Portal for any technical/ operational reason. GHMC may, but shall not be obliged to, give You as much notice of any interruption of access to the services as is reasonably practicable. GHMC will restore access to the services as soon as it is reasonably practicable after temporary suspension. You agree that such decision shall be based on the sole discretion of GHMC and any decision taken in this regard shall be final and binding on You.
- * Your participation on the Portal is at GHMC's discretion. GHMC reserves the right to disallow your participation on the Portal.
- * GHMC shall be under no liability whatsoever to You in the event of non-availability of the Portal or any portion thereof occasioned by Act of God, war, disease, revolution, riot, civil commotion, strike, lockout, flood, fire, satellite failure, failure of any public utility, industrial action, man-made disaster, satellite failure or any other cause whatsoever beyond the control of GHMC, and if such inability to perform such obligation continues for a period of 15 (fifteen) days, then GHMC shall be at liberty and entitled in their sole discretion to cancel any services to You forthwith and such decision shall be final and binding.
- * You will not hyperlink urls of other sites and/ or insert interstitial ads and/ or promotion webpages, upload malware, Trojan and/ or any virus on the Portal.
- * You agree that GHMC retains all rights to the Content. You further agree that the Content You access and view as part of the services may include information, data, services and materials which is neither owned nor controlled by GHMC. The Content is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws related to intellectual property. You undertake not to challenge and/ or dispute GHMC's ownership of its trademark, trade name and/ or the GHMC logo available on the Portal, at any time in any part of the world.
- * You shall not host, display, upload, modify, communicate, publish, transmit, update or share any information or product/ goods/ item that -
- * belongs to another person and/or to which You do not have any right to;
- * is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- * harm minors in any way;
- * infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- * violates any law for the time being in force;
- * deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- * impersonates another person;
- * contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- * threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation. You also represent and warrant that your use of the Portal and your act of posting any information/ data on the Portal does not violate any right of any party, including privacy rights, publicity rights, and intellectual property rights;
- * is false, misleading or inaccurate.
- * You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Portal, or any other systems or networks connected to the Portal or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Portal, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- * GHMC may discontinue any features, functionality of the Portal at its sole discretion
GHMC, its affiliates, authorized representations, officers, directors, employees and agents are in no manner whatsoever responsible and/ or shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any physical injury, death, mental and/ or emotional trauma caused to You in any manner whatsoever, in relation to the Portal and/ or availing any services on the Portal.
You shall comply with the laws of India and/ or any laws that may apply to You.
The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and rules framed thereunder, as amended from time to time. The arbitration proceedings shall be held in Hyderabad. The courts of Hyderabad shall have exclusive jurisdiction, the arbitration and all matters arising in connection herewith. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You agree that GHMC has the right to bring any proceedings before any court/ forum of competent jurisdiction and You irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such courts or forum.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
GHMC, its affiliates, authorized representatives and service provider provide the Portal and services "as is" and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory and specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. You expressly agree that Your use of the Portal is at Your own risk.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that the relationship between You and GHMC and/ or any of its authorized representatives and its/their affiliated companies is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other special relationship.