After receiving the application Online, the file will be simultaneously transmitted to.
1. Title Scrutiny Officer, 2. Technical Officer, who is assigned randomly by computer from the pool of Technical Officer for Site Inspection.
The Technical Officer will “plan a site visit” schedule.
The date and time will be intimated to the applicant through SMS. On the scheduled date and time,
the Site Technical Officer shall conduct the inspection as per the checklist enclosed and upload the
Inspection Report within 24 hours.
The Technical Officer will check the lat-long co-ordinates mentioned in the application and verify the
same on-ground. (Detailed checklist of site inspection is placed in the GHMC website).
The Technical Officer shall take photographs of the site and surroundings and the report has to be
uploaded into DPMS within 24 hours.
The applicant can view the site visit report at any time by clicking the “site visit report” button
available in his/her console. Even the citizens can also view this from the Dashboard of DPMS
The Inspection has to be completed within 7 days from the date of receipt of application. The
Technical Officer will use the prescribed checklist.
THE FOLLOWING PARAMETERS WILL BE VERIFIED DURING THE INSPECTION BY THE TECHNICAL OFFICER-FOR ISSUE OF BUILDING PERMISSIONS
Stie Visit check list for Issuance of Building Permission
Circular No.01/2017 Dated:31.07.2017
1. Location of the site and surrounding features.
2. Whether the site is enclosed with Fence / Compound wall /
3. Whether the work Commenced / Not Commenced, if so the status of
4. Site Surrounded by (Physical features).
5. Access Road Width.
6. Whether the site / land is terrain if so plain / undulating.
7. Whether if any water course / water body in the Vicinity of the site
8. Whether any Electrical lines passing through the site.